About the Platform
TCS’ F&A Platform is a unified and global solution for enterprise finance operations encompassing the following:
- Account Payables
- Account Receivables
- General Accounting
- Asset Accounting
- Employee Expense Management
It conforms to global statutory and legal norms (such as IFRS and GAAP) and comes with the following features:
- Pre-built and pre-configured processes
- Proprietary tools for workflow and document management
- Control account reconciliation toolkit
- Financial analytics including closing and KPI dashboards
- Integration frameworks
- Self-service portal
The F&A Platform is powered by a state-of-the-art ERP application and hosted on a reliable, scalable and secure infrastructure. We offer you the choice to adopt our solution under SaaS or BPaaS (SaaS plus process delivery) or a hybrid framework.
Collections: Built on superior technology with improved automation, better integration, and enhanced analytics and reporting, our comprehensive offering enhances your collection capabilities. Our pre-defined standard processes and pre-configured templates bring about a significant reduction in transformation timelines while the utility-based model significantly reduces your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), minimizing capital expenditure.
TCS Account Payable (TAP): This automates your entire AP process, streamlines authorization, minimizes manual intervention and enhances your supplier collaboration. An intuitive and configurable invoice processing solution, it spans the entire invoicing processing cycle from invoice capture to invoice payment.
Finance Analytics for Competitive Edge (fACE): This provides better insights into financial performance ratios, operational KPIs, customer and product profitability.
- A single source of truth for your financial data, with improved and consistent reporting
- Faster financial closure
- Reduced reconciliation effort and improved receivables position
- Accelerated on-boarding by leveraging our pre-built content, pre-configured processes and pre-installed technology
- A low TCO with minimal upfront investment as the platform comes at a cost-effective price payable on subscription basis
- Adherence to global and standard processes and accelerated response to legal changes
- Greater visibility of and control over operations through dashboards and analytical support