TCS’ IT Contingent Staffing Solution enables you to requisition contingent labor for your IT-related requirements, generate purchase orders, onboard and collaborate with contractors, and generate invoices based on approved time and expense details.
We help transform your contingent staffing processes by consolidating disparate operations, policies and applications into a single integrated platform, and by providing transactional and fulfillment support.
Our offering consists of the following three key components:
TCS Contingent Staffing Platform (CSP): The platform automates the contingent staffing process. Built on SAP, it can be used by:
- Hiring managers to create requisitions, schedule interviews, evaluate and shortlist candidates
- Staffing organizations to submit contractor profiles
- Contractors to submit time and expense details
Support Services: TCS’ support team provides value added services to help streamline the contingent hiring process. This involves processing requisitions, liaising with staffing organizations, scheduling interviews, verifying background checks, etc. The team also provides strategic support by helping organizations forecast future requirements.
IT Fulfillment Services: TCS acts as one of the IT staffing organizations by leveraging its vast pool of internal IT resources and partnerships with over 450 staffing networks across the globe. TCS also helps optimize the resource mix with its onsite/ offshore model.
- Improved Fulfillment: Automation of the sourcing process ensures shortened hiring cycle time, while access to TCS’ large global pool of IT resources and partnerships with recruiting consultants ensures availability of quality IT resources.
- Improved Compliance and Realized Savings: Centralized authorization workflows and budgetary controls ensure compliance with hiring policies. A globally deployed rate card model ensures that there are no overpayments, and increased offshore leverage and preferred supplier usage ensure that savings are real.
- Enhanced Visibility: Reports on spend across units, suppliers and regions as well as contractor performance SLAs provide complete visibility and aid decision making.
- Improved User Experience: Efficient and effective contractor onboarding, automation of contingent staff sourcing processes and availability of a dedicated support desk for query resolutions, all ensure easy adoption and use.
The TCS Advantage
With decades of global experience in the area of IT-related skills, this offering is backed by TCS’ strong network and deep understanding of contingent staffing in different markets, bringing you assured benefits of scale, efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Designed as a complete, managed solution, TCS is uniquely positioned to offer your contingent staffing operations the following benefits:
- Single Point of Accountability: Improved governance with TCS being the single point of contact for all suppliers, committed SLAs and managed contingent staffing platform and services.
- Global and Scalable Solution: Enterprise-class solution that enables standardization and consolidation of processes while accommodating growing business needs.
- Fulfillment Ability: Unique value proposition with TCS’ IT pool strength and global delivery locations with onshore/nearshore/ offshore capabilities.
- Improved Efficiency in Business Operations: Sustained performance of best practices and deployment of effective control mechanisms.
- Faster Deployment: Leveraging pre-configured and standardized processes, ready-to-use accelerators and integration frameworks.
- Substantial Reduction in TCO: Spend-based Pricing Model guaranteeing low upfront costs and rapid deployment.
Download Brochure (PDF, 100 KB)
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader