Service providers are compelled to review their IT strategy in light of the revenue challenges and a mandate to retaining / improve operating margins. One of the possibilities is to adopt a managed services approach – a definite way to reduce operational costs. It is the practice of transferring day-to-day IT operations activities as a strategy to embark upon efficiency in operations in a cost-effective manner.
TCS’ Hosted OSS/BSS Managed Services offer you flexibility to focus on your core business rather than handle day-to-day operations and technology issues through uniform, scalable and customer-centric processes in a hosted environment. The core tenets of our managed services offering are centered on managing SLA / KPIs across business, infrastructure and IT operations. This enables you to lower your operational costs and improve productivity by taking advantage of the economies of scale along with flexible operating models, which are tailored to your operating hours, commercials and specific customization.
- Integrated Command Center (ICC) support containing IT Service Desk and major incident management
- Proactive and reactive monitoring support of applications and servers through a Network Operating Center (NOC), 365/24/7 days
- L1 Support during a customer’s business hours for jeopardy order management
- L2 Technical Support (IT operations) for smooth day-to-day operations and enabling better end-customer experience
- L3 Application Support to manage the business changes (RFCs) and tailored requirements
- SLA management
- Best-in-class IT operations: Pre-integrated processes, systems, tools and best practices to manage IT operations effectively and efficiently
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness with the help of ITIL V3-aligned processes
- Reduced time to market by delivering quality IT services with speed that helps achieve business goals
- Ability to anticipate and act on the basis of dashboards, reports, and a monitoring and controlling framework