The increase in demand for personalized services from B2B and B2C customers requires communication service providers (CSPs) to ensure effective and seamless delivery of services. It is imperative for CSPs to simplify processes across the order-to-fulfilment lifecycle to improve business agility and enhance customer experience.
TCS’ Hosted OSS/BSS Order Management and Provisioning Solution facilitates real-time communication between CRM, order and service management (OSM), and product portfolio management (PPM) applications. The resultant streamlined processes across the order-to-activate value chain help CSPs accelerate the launch of tailored services, and thereby, reduce subscriber churn.
The key modules of the solution include:
Order gateway and dispatch manager: Validates and executes orders previously classified into sub-categories. The order dispatch manager prioritizes orders through features such as order queue management and throttling.
Order orchestrator: Enables real-time changes in order status. Includes jeopardy management capabilities to handle delays.
Provisioning manager: Forwards automated messages to provision platforms to enable order processing.
Order and fallout manager: Facilitates status tracking and bulk management of orders for quicker fulfilment. Provides dashboards and reports to track order fallouts.
Implement TCS Hosted OSS/BSS Order Management and Provisioning Solution to reap the following benefits:
- Reduced time-to-market: Roll out new products and services faster by adopting pre-integrated design and execution processes.
- Enhanced customer experience: Boost customer satisfaction by offering an integrated, omni-channel order management console; empower subscribers with tools to track orders in real-time.
- Fewer order errors: Ensure effective communication between disparate systems to minimize order fallouts.
The TCS Advantage
Partner with TCS to gain the following advantages:
- Comprehensive business focus: We offer end-to-end, managed information technology solutions aligned with your requirements. TCS ensures robust adherence to business and regulatory SLAs.
- Modular design: TCS’ offering is based on a modular and extensible design, which empowers businesses to adapt their order management systems to evolving business needs.
- Flexible payment model: Our offering is available through a usage-based pricing mechanism as well as a license-based subscription model. With our ‘pay-as-you-go’ model, CSPs can significantly reduce capital expenditure.
Download Brochure (PDF, 225 KB)