Monetization and revenue management are the twin pillars of a telecommunications company's foundation and Revenue Management has evolved from a necessary billing and accounting application into a competitive differentiator.
As revenues stagnate and margins severely affect financial statements, enterprises are increasingly in need of a 3GPP compliant platform that helps operators transform traditional charging models and establish new revenue relationships.
TCS’ Hosted OSS/BSS Revenue Management System (RMS) is a comprehensive application that supports the needs of revenue management across multiple payment methods and business models. It supports the following functions:
- Pricing management
- Rating and charging
- Credit limit management
- Interconnect billing
- General ledger integration for telecom service providers
- Comprehensive revenue management capabilities for charging, invoicing, collections and accounting
- Integrated revenue management with credit limit monitoring and receivables management
- Speed, agility, flexibility and scalability for convergent services
- An efficient and flexible system, resulting in lower cost of operations
- Real-time charging, with reduced time to realize revenues, irrespective of pre- or post-paid connections
Download Brochure: Hosted OSS/BSS Revenue Management System