TCS’ HCM Platform is a managed and hosted solution that offers comprehensive functionalities to manage HR transactions throughout the hire to retire lifecycle of employee. The platform is offered through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business-Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) models. Combining its capabilities in technology, infrastructure management and global delivery, TCS offers a single point of ownership solution and service level agreement (SLA) driven services.
TCS HCM Platform provides a portfolio of functionalities and services in the areas of workforce administration, recruitment, performance management, learning administration, compensation, time management and payroll.
India Payroll Solution: TCS HCM Platform offers timely and accurate payroll processing services. The solution provides comprehensive functionalities to support build to gross, gross to net and post payroll activities. The solution is compliant to India's Income Tax laws. The solution includes declaration of investments, processing of claims, payroll inputs interface, , full & final settlements, bank file generation, salary JV interface, statutory reporting, adhoc payroll processing and annual payroll processing.
Download Brochure (PDF, 271 KB)
- Substantial reduction in TCO & a pay-per-use pricing model that would enable organizations to variablize payout and minimize capital investment
- Improve compliance and control
- Transition within given timelines with minimum disruption to BAU
- Improved ability to scale and expand with other functions
- Increased automation of processes with an enhanced self service capability of end users
- Operational excellence in HR administrative activities through a shared services model
- Better visibility into HR operations with enhanced reporting capabilities
- A global and scalable solution for deploying standardized HR processes, organization-wide
- Rapid transformation and deployment onto a pre-configured processes based on industry best-practices
- Improved efficiency in business operations
- Single point of accountability