TCS Connected Universe Platform (TCUP), an offering from our Innovation Labs, provides you a highly scalable platform for sensor integration, sensor data storage, analytics (real-time and Big Data processing), rich query capabilities and visualization. As a result, you can develop, test, deploy and manage Java applications easily. With our solution you can empower your end users to download, subscribe and unsubscribe from apps, control their privacy settings and view usage history and billing information any time.
Our offering is backed by Sensor Web Enablement (SWE) services which span sensor description, discovery, integration, sensor observation and measurement capture, storage, and query. Deployed in the form of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and libraries for you, these services are built as per the standard interface and schema specifications published by the Open Geospatial Consortium.
The TCS Advantage
- Leverage cross-disciplinary work in the areas of cloud computing, sensors, wireless and open storage in delivering our platform
- Patent pending research in sensor and wireless technologies
- Collaborative research with Singapore Management University
- Successful pilot deployment in verticals such as transport, energy and healthcare
- Improve your business performance with insights from the acquired data
- Deliver exceptional customer experience with intelligent data and insights
- Reduce complexity while deploying your sensor-based applications using the platform’s APIs and Software development Kits (SDKs)
- Cut operating costs with our secure and flexible space for sensor applications
- Benefit from enhanced open platform services by unlocking the sensor data from application silos, thus enabling third party developers to develop specialized analytics-based applications