TCS Innovation Forum, 2015 - Silicon Valley is an annual, invite-only event showcasing the latest trends in enterprise technology, which brings together related start-ups, VCs, academics from leading universities, and senior technology & business executives. Over 150 customers and analysts participated in the event.
Some Key highlights:
- Presentations by Start ups on Emerging technologies
- Key note by TCS CTO, K Ananth Krishnan on Digital Disruption
- Workshop with Dr. Peter Weill, MIT, CISR
- Shark Tank style pitches
- Break out sessions on Technology, Panel Discussions and Brainstorming
- Impressions from Analysts and Startups
Watch the Video.