TCS’ Application Portfolio Rationalization Offering (APROff ) analyzes your IT landscape and identifies applications which are redundant, under-utilized or lacking the intended functional coverage. Our offering helps you determine the degree of fitment of IT applications with the core requirements of your business, thereby recommending which application to retire, re-engineer, migrate or retain.
TCS’ APROff Methodology involves the following stages:
- Gap analysis against ISA 95
- Application profiling
- Application value analysis
- Roadmap for application rationalization
- Comprehensive technology enablement roadmap for your manufacturing plant operations
- Reduction your IT budget by cutting the maintenance and support costs which account for 70%-80% of an organization's IT payout, which lowers your TCO
- Improvement in operational efficiency and productivity through standardization of application portfolio and elimination of redundant IT applications that results in speedy user transactions, higher employee productivity, and lower spend on user training
- Streamlined governance and compliance through simplified governance processes and reduced effort invested in IT standards compliance
- Increased IT utilization levels and improved asset performance allowing re-use of systems across functions, which results in higher IT efficiency
- Our APROff framework matches the requirements of ISA-95, the international standard for the integration of enterprise and control systems in manufacturing companies.
- Developed primarily for manufacturing shop floor applications, the design of APROff includes strategic and operational benefits for the other services of your organization.