Thorough testing plays a crucial role in providing the required assurance essential for meeting customer requirements and improving the overall business operations. Banks, therefore, need an integrated test framework, backed by automation, to support technology updates across channels such as mobile banking, online banking, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), Point of Sale (POS) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
TCS’ Assurance for Banking Channels helps you address these challenges. Our Assurance Banking Channel Testing team provides complete solutions for diverse technologies enabling effective management of testing activities.
Our Test Management Approach as well as Risk and Requirement-based Testing (RRBT) provide niche testing in online banking, mobile technology and transaction channels such as ATMs, POS and IVR. These, along with our repository of readily deployable test scenarios, decrease knowledge transfer, engagement and marketing timelines. This results in fewer defects and better business efficiency.
- Strong test governance model derived from experience across testing domains and driven by a well-defined test strategy and methodology, tailored for specific channel applications
- Test automation solutions for ATMs, IVR and mobile applications, which reduce test cycles and increase test efficiency
- Reduced costs with the utilization of reusable test assets
- Reduced risk of failure in production with dedicated and independent testing services
TCS’ expertise is supported by a vast body of knowledge backed by industry best practices, extensive experience and subject matter expertise in implementation, maintenance and testing of multiple banking channel applications.
- Assurance expertise: We have extensive experience in functional and non-functional testing of applications across ATM, mobile banking, IVR and online banking channels.
- Assets, accelerators and alliances: Our repository includes ready-to-use, reusable test scenarios such as HARMONY and multiple in-house tools and frameworks for test automation and performance testing. Alliances with industry leaders help us achieve holistic “application quality” rather than just code quality.
- Domain expertise: TCS’ Assurance Services offer comprehensive testing services aligned to industry standard processes ensuring continuous innovation in testing solutions and investment in automation and performance testing labs.