Consequently, areas like capital adequacy, liquidity risk, stress testing, trading, consumer protection and recovery and resolution planning will come under the purview of strict regulations.
Each of these areas needs a clear implementation roadmap to adopt the Basel III NPR framework and derive the following strategic benefits:
- Improved stakeholder confidence
- Upgraded external ratings
- Risk-based decision-making
- Business stability
Banks must also study the effects of adopting new rules and perform comprehensive gap analysis and detailed impact assessments to stay ahead of the competition.
The TCS Basel III Implementation Framework addresses the challenges associated with compliance initiatives and helps you implement Basel III NPR guidelines within the stipulated timeframe.
TCS’ Basel III Implementation Framework comprises customizable reference assets that facilitate a comprehensive business gap analysis, help specify targeted business requirements and architecture definition, and expedite Basel III implementation. Further, our artifacts ensure that you get sufficient time to thoroughly test and refine the business processes and systems.
Our Basel III Implementation Framework offers the following benefits:
- Accelerates Basel III implementation by leveraging a set of pre-built reference assets
- Helps avoid rework and issues associated with incomplete requirements, design, and architecture
- Provides a structured implementation approach for the Basel III NPR initiative