TCS’ Semiconductor Oracle EBS Harmony Suite offering provides you with comprehensive pre-built regression test cases for Oracle EBS, covering all semiconductor industry business processes. Our solution comprises readily usable and deployable test cases for standard functionalities of Oracle EBS. This ensures cost savings, reduced test cycles and improved test effectiveness.
Our offering positively affects your ERP implementation, upgrade, support and maintenance phases. It further proves beneficial in the following ways:
- Improved business alignment as our test cases are aligned to your business processes
- Improved test effectiveness as our test cases have been created on the basis of the various business processes of the semiconductor industry. It also helps you increase the coverage of your existing test suite.
- Test effort reduction with our pre-built test suite
- Reduction of 25% in overall test effort and 40-50% in test case preparation effort
- Reduced cycle times as our test cases are readily usable and exportable to any standard test case management tool. It also cuts the cycle times of testing especially in test design and test planning
The TCS Advantage:
Our platform and industry expertise and Oracle implementation experience add value to our solution. You also stand to gain from a solution that provides that provides the following:
- Business process-based test design / test coverage: Our test cases are designed using the top-down approach. Based on the business processes of the semiconductor industry, this approach ensures improved business alignment.
- Readily exportable format: Our solution enables the rapid deployment / porting of test cases to any test case management tool such as HP QC. This improves your test process management.
- e-SWIFT: Our ERP Harmony Regression Suite automates manual test cases via e-SWIFT, a hybrid automation framework for ERP applications.
- Solution Accelerators from TCS’ Center of Excellences (CoE): Our niche testing CoE, Oracle CoE and domain CoEs bring in rich experience and solution accelerators for ERP testing.