Industrial manufacturers across the world are striving to enhance their capabilities in the wake of volatile customer demand, economic slowdown and growing risk of competition.
With various strategies such as engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, made-to-stock and their complex combinations, organizations are increasingly investing in technology in order to organize and deliver information efficiently. Lean approach to manage profitability, supplier collaboration and effective ERP strategy are some of the primary focus areas for industrial manufacturers today.
We can help you achieve all this and more with our industrial manufacturing solutions.
The TCS advantage:
- Solutions to manage the entire value chain
- Ability to connect “shop floor to board room”
- Next Generation solutions
- Strengthen product development and reduce your design cycle time significantly
- Harmonize business processes
- Create a seamless flow of information
- Ensure on-time delivery and the ability to commit
- Improve your decision-making capabilities
How we helped our customers:
ABB, Benelux, used the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 4.7 system as the core software for its strategic and operational business execution. However, the setup offered a fragmented and multi-source reporting and controlling option. A flat structure with a single reporting source was required.
Learn how we helped ABB successfully execute the migration to the new GL with activation of document splitting.
The company now has a single source of reporting with increased reliability and acceptance.