Our implementation methodology, based on Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, focuses on the key end-user participation in the implementation phases with the help of several cross-phase processes – a group of related activities that span multiple implementation phases. These include the following:
- Organization cross-phase processes that comprise program management, training and business process analysis
- Solution cross-phase processes, which comprise configuration, custom coding and quality testing
- Technology cross-phase processes, which comprise infrastructure, integration, interfaces and data migration
- Strategy and roadmap
- Due diligence and Fit-Gap Analysis
- Upgrade assessments
- End-to-end implementation
- Enterprise-wide roll-out
- Application support
- Maintenance and enhancements
The TCS Advantage:
- Gold Competency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: TCS has MPN Gold competency for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and our strongly knit alliance with Microsoft helps us bring you the best value.
- Certainty of delivery: TCS’ expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, in-depth domain expertise and a well-defined execution model for CRM implementation based on more than decade of CRM implementation experience.
- Well-defined execution methodologies: Our methodologies enable us to act as an agent of change in the CRM space, as we have the ability to scale globally and provide competitive differentiation.
- In-depth domain expertise: Our domain experts work closely with CRM implementation teams to deliver key business insights and improve productivity.