He provides an overview of the major challenges confronted by service providers and how TCS’ Telecom Solutions can address these obstacles:
- Where do they need to migrate in order to garner the customer value chain and what strategy should they embark on?
- Time-to-market in the digital media age is of the essence.
- What is the partnership business model?
He describes how TCS’ Telecom Solutions and Innovation Labs help you with the following:
- Identify and address challenges created by convergence
- Move up the innovation value chain
- Develop a profitable partnership model
About TIA: The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) is the leading trade association representing the global information and communications technology (ICT) industry through standards development, policy initiatives, business opportunities, market intelligence and networking events. With support from hundreds of members, TIA enhances the business environment for companies involved in telecom, broadband, mobile wireless, information technology, networks, cable, satellite, unified communications, emergency communications and the greening of technology. TIA is accredited by ANSI.