What is the definition of a customer-centric organization?
Delivering beyond promises? Collaboration and adaptability? Proactiveness? Or is it possibly all this and something more?
At TCS, customer centricity has been a value to live by, a key focus in orienting all areas of business. Over the years, our strong, unique partnerships with clients across industries speak for the commitment at every level to clients’ successes. With some recent initiatives, including an executive dashboard and a mobile Customer Experience Center, we are all set to take it to the next level.
- In Get Transpired, read about our customer connect initiatives, in conversation with Dinanath Kholkar, Head, BFSI BPO, Ramesh Sreedharan, Head, Delivery and Transition and Sangeeta Chandran, Head, BPO Communications, TCS.
- In Rendezvous, hear Priya Rajendran, Operations and Technology Head, Citi IPB EMEA, discuss Citi’s relationship with TCS, which she has seen grow first-hand over the past decade.
- In Building Blocks, learn about the utilities offering from TCS’ BPO Services and discover how it can help improve your customer experience and transform your business.
- In Broader View, read the latest study that speaks about certainty in insurance sector, through transformational outsourcing.
- In Etcetera, catch glimpses from the 12th Annual Australasian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week, held in Melbourne recently.
- In Quick Bytes, catch up with the latest developments at TCS’ BPO Services.