TCS BaNCS was part of the 49th Annual SIFMA's Operations Conference & Exhibition (SIFMAOps 2022) – one of the most anticipated events for the Global Securities Industry, gathering operations, technology and regulatory leaders to discuss the most critical priorities.
The digital finance explosion, extensive regulatory changes and the market-wide shift to the T+1 Settlement Cycles could cause logistical problems, operational complexities and inefficiencies around trade matching bringing about significant challenges for custodians and investment banks. Organizations are on the lookout for a solution that could help them with the operational restructuring, adapt to new business models and harness new digital technologies.
Deployed across more than 100+ countries and supporting some of the leading global and local custodians, TCS BaNCS for Global Securities Processing offers a comprehensive set of functionalities across the capital markets value chain. The solution empowers both buy-side and sell-side firms with an advanced digital core, intelligent decision making using cognitive technologies and superior client servicing across multiple channels.
Designed on the Cloud First, Digital First philosophy, our solutions have been helping our clients with their growth and transformation programs.
- TCS BaNCS supports BNP Paribas’ Custody Operations in the US.
- Standard Chartered Bank transforms into a single-touch custody model.
- CorpBanca becomes first custodian of investment funds in Colombia.
- Can the Cloud make Corporate Actions Operating Models Invisible? - TCS BaNCS Dialogues
- How can Digital Technologies Harness Data to Transform the Back-Office? - TCS BaNCS Dialogues with SIFMA 2020
To know more about our participation at the event, please write to email@example.com.