To optimize time to market for new pharmaceutical products, companies seek new ways of effective and personalized patient engagement, high quality data capture, improved patient adherence while also improving the operational efficiency and compliance during a clinical trial process. At the same time, regulatory requirements for patient health and data quality are increasingly becoming stringent, forcing pharmaceutical companies to rethink manual, paper-based, time consuming and error prone processes of managing clinical supplies.
TCS Connected Clinical Trials (CCT) is an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables pharmaceutical companies to significantly transform patient engagement in clinical trials and improve the efficiency and accountability of the clinical supply process. CCT platform has following three offerings:
Intelligent Trial Medication
- CCT Adherence: Employs sensor-enabled medication packages to register medication intake ensuring that the right pill is taken at the right time.
- CCT Tracking: Tracks all medication kit transactions at the site to prevent dispensing errors.
- CCT Label: Uses patient-specific and easily readable all-in-one electronic drug labels in user’s local language.
Digital Patient and Site Engagement
- CCT Subject App - Facilitates 360-degree interaction between patients, sites, and sponsors; supported on multiple channels (iOS, Android, and web browser) and multiple devices
- CCT Site App and Portal - Facilitates site to use a mobile-friendly app to monitor and track all subject and medication related activities
Virtual and Remote Trials
- CCT Consent - Supports electronic informed consent using patient-friendly multimedia content on mobile devices, both at site and remotely in user’s local language.
- CCT Digimarkers - Provides end to end support for digital endpoints derived from smart devices, sensors, and wearables.
Automated Trial Supplies: Implement paperless and self-controlling medication process (at site and at home)
Right Drug at Right Time: Facilitate real-time access of treatment adherence (at home)
Immersive Patient Engagement: Enable personalized patient support and interactive multimedia communication
Better Compliance: Reduce inspection findings on treatment adherence and study procedures
Transformed Labeling Process: Improve time effectiveness with patient friendly and adaptable electronic labels
Adaptive Trial Design: Gain real-time insight with a possibility for immediate dose-adjustments