TCS BaNCS will be exhibiting at the ASFA Conference 2022, booth #3, to showcase its award-winning insurance and superannuation solution. The solution is built on the philosophy of Digital First, Cloud First, enabling firms to fast track its transformation journey in a smooth and seamless manner.
Superannuation in Australia
TCS BaNCS’ insurance and superannuation solution powered by a strong digital core can simplify and streamline administration management and investment advice for the superannuation industry. It is an end-to-end solution that can address the complexities of merging super funds, in addition to the configuration, management and distribution of insurance through digital channels. The platform, with it’s easy configurability and flexible functionality, can also help organizations fast track regulatory compliance.
TCS BaNCS for Insurance
TCS BaNCS for Insurance is an end-to-end rules-driven core insurance platform spanning capabilities in underwriting, customer policy servicing, claim processing, co-insurance, finance, reporting and branch operations across P&C, Health and Life insurance businesses. The solution has been deployed at more than 63 installations globally and services over 30 MN+ policies and 135+ non-life policies.
- One of the leading providers of life insurance, retirement and investment solutions in the US is running on TCS BaNCS for Insurance to service more than 10 MN+ policies on a single platform
- One of the oldest financial service providers in the UK has reduced operating procedures to the extent of 80 percent by leveraging TCS BaNCS for Insurance
- A leading insurer in South Africa selected TCS BaNCS for Insurance to power its digital claims transformation and reaffirm its leadership in the region
- One of Bahrain’s leading insurers replaced its legacy core insurance solutions with TCS BaNCS for Insurance to achieve its vision of digital transformation
- Myanmar’s first officially licensed private insurer has successfully moved to TCS BaNCS for Insurance to accelerate innovation and enhance customer experience
- TCS BaNCS has been positioned as a leader in P&C Claims Management Systems by an independent research firm
- A leading insurance provider (life and non-life) in South Africa has won an award by an independent research firm for legacy and ecosystem transformation
Meet TCS BaNCS solution experts at the ASFA Conference 2022 to know how we can help you streamline the processes for member administration and investment management. Please write email@example.com to schedule a meeting.