The COVID-19 pandemic has had three important marketing impacts:
- Accelerated the importance of digital businesses
- Jeopardized many industries dependent on crowds and customer density
- Changed expectations for B2B websites, website content, value-add delivered by the site, supply chain management, and ease of use
The goal for organizations now is to design websites in such a way that customers immediately find what they are looking for rather than forcing them to wander around the website in search of a solution. This level of personalization can be achieved by:
- Leveraging sales and campaign automation
- Integrating previously disconnected systems to increase customer connection which results in customer satisfaction
- Automating simple interactions to shift the focus of field sales representatives on more important tasks
- De-commoditizing an offering with subscription models, products sold as part of a service, and experiential marketing
- Targeting non-users to develop new products and introduce them to the existing market of current users
- Introducing new markets and business models such as subscription model
Using agile software and agile content development approach for building marketing campaigns
Click on the "Read More" button to read the entire article.
Click on the contact icon at the bottom right to talk to our subject matter experts.