US recordkeepers are entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring financial security of over 111 million participants enrolled in defined contribution retirement plans, with over $10.4 trillion assets under management1. However, they are held back by legacy technology systems offering inflexible designs and zero workflows. They are forced to provide patchwork solutions and undertake expensive changes to stay compliant with the ever-changing regulations, market expectations and client needs. This is forcing a serious rethink amongst the recordkeeping service providers and is causing many to exit the business all-together.
TCS BaNCS for US Retirements is ready to disrupt the US recordkeeping industry and provides the only credible option that allows the recordkeepers to finally break free from legacy systems. A modern retirements recordkeeping solution that is designed to support simple to most complex plans and support multiple plan types such as 401(k), 403(b) and 457(b) on a single platform is the need-of-the-hour. TCS BaNCS supports both traditional assets (Funds, Equities, ETFs) as well as digital assets (Crypto, CBDCs, Tokens), making it a market-ready and future-proof solution.
TCS BaNCS for US Retirements can help:
- Create better plan sponsor and participant experiences and self-service tools that are powered via real-time APIs
- Is a single solution for 401(k), 403(b), 457(b) and other plans, reducing the dependency on technology teams by moving to Cloud
- Offers intuitive workflows, digital dashboards, and is integrated with retirements recordkeeping related functions
- Attract new clients with new features and better service capabilities
- Integrated with the existing plan sponsor, participant and advisor experiences
- Offers complete financial wellness plans, integrated with retirements and wealth platforms
- Supports MFs, ETFs, Annuities, Alternate investments and Crypto on a single platform
- Compliant with market regulations