The theme of the 31st issue of TCS BaNCS Customer Newsletter is on how financial services institutions can benefit from living in a hyperconnected world. The Newsletter features:
- Leadership View: Preparing for the leap to hyperconnectivity
- Zions Bancorporation: Affiliate brands to share a single platform for consumer lending, commercial lending, and deposits
- Länsförsäkringar Bank: One of Sweden’s largest banks modernizes core banking and payments
- State Bank of India: Q&A with Dhananjaya Arvind Tambe, Deputy Managing Director and CIO of India’s largest bank
- Payments Canada: TCS readies Canadian financial institutions for real-time payments modernization
- BSP Fiji: Run–Grow–Transform strategy pays dividends for successful South Pacific bank
- Briefing: Industry Cloud: SaaS approach of TCS BaNCS Cloud powers any financial enterprise
- Market Infrastructure Update: Success stories in the Philippines, Kuwait, Morocco and Finland — plus the World Forum of CSDs
- TCS BaNCS in China: Guangdong Rural Credit Cooperative and PSBC Consumer Finance accelerate with TCS BaNCS
- Scottish Widows: TCS helps insurer complete first phase of transformation journey with TCS BFSI Platform, powered by TCS BaNCS
Special Supplement: Quartz - At the intersection between the industries
Read the online version here.
Download our brand-new podcast (http://bit.ly/TCSBaNCS31) for bonus content from this issue of the TCS BaNCS Customer Newsletter and subscribe for future updates.