Connecting the Blockchain Ecosystem
The Blockchain Expo Global brings together key industries for top level content and discussion covering Blockchain, IoT, Cyber Security & Cloud, Ai and Big Data. From enterprise to government, SMBs to technology and service providers, this event has been serving as a platform suitable for those who are making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing projects within their organization.
Tata Consultancy Services is a Platinum Sponsor at the virtual event and the Blockchain for Enterprise track on Day one.
R Vivekanand, VP and Head - TCS Financial Solutions and Global Head - Quartz, will be presenting the keynote at the event and share insights on how Quartz, Smart Ledgers solution has been helping customers in a meaningful way. From renewable energy certificate platforms to interbank ledgers, crypto custody or digital guarantees and rewards points management, Quartz' customers are adopting decentralized technology in a purpose-driven manner.
Keynote: Expanding the Use of Blockchain in Enterprise
Date and Time: 14th September, 9:40 AM BST
The session will cover:
- Customers who are using blockchain for new business processes
- Customers who are generating new revenues with tokenized assets, crypto trading and beyond
- Rapid deployment of blockchain solutions in the enterprise in a meaningful, purpose-driven manner
We look forward to having you join the event and attend the sessions. Quartz solution experts and product managers will also be present and look forward to connecting with you on the event app or via email at email@example.com.
- TCS Enhances Quartz™ to Enable More Secure Transactions across Crypto and Digital Assets
- TCS Launches Quartz™ for Markets to Help Exchanges and FIs Innovate with Tokenized Assets
- TCS Launches New Blockchain-based Digital Bank Guarantee Platform in Israel: Bank Hapoalim First to Sign Up
- TCS to Implement Quartz™ Smart Solution for Wallets and Rewards for UK Startup Zapaygo
- TCS Launches Quartz™ Smart Solution to Help Financial Institutions Offer Cryptocurrency Trading
- TCS Launches QuartzTM DevKit: Helps Enterprises Build Blockchain Apps 40% Faster
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain
- TCS Successfully Tests Blockchain-based Trade Settlements for Canadian Depository
- TCS’ Quartz Blockchain Solution powers Landmark Cross-Border Data Exchange in Africa