Connecting the Blockchain Ecosystem
The Blockchain Expo Global brought together key industries for top level content and discussion covering Blockchain, IoT, Cyber Security & Cloud, Ai and Big Data. From enterprise to government, SMBs to technology and service providers, this event has been serving as a platform suitable for those who are making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing projects within their organization.
Tata Consultancy Services was a Platinum Sponsor at the virtual event and the Blockchain for Enterprise track on Day one.
R Vivekanand, VP and Head - TCS Financial Solutions and Global Head - Quartz, presented the keynote at the event and shared insights on how Quartz, Smart Ledgers solution has been helping customers in a meaningful way. From renewable energy certificate platforms to interbank ledgers, crypto custody or digital guarantees and rewards points management, Quartz' customers are adopting decentralized technology in a purpose-driven manner.
Keynote: Expanding the Use of Blockchain in Enterprise
The session covered:
- Customers who are using blockchain for new business processes
- Customers who are generating new revenues with tokenized assets, crypto trading and beyond
- Rapid deployment of blockchain solutions in the enterprise in a meaningful, purpose-driven manner
- TCS Enhances Quartz™ to Enable More Secure Transactions across Crypto and Digital Assets
- TCS Launches Quartz™ for Markets to Help Exchanges and FIs Innovate with Tokenized Assets
- TCS Launches New Blockchain-based Digital Bank Guarantee Platform in Israel: Bank Hapoalim First to Sign Up
- TCS to Implement Quartz™ Smart Solution for Wallets and Rewards for UK Startup Zapaygo
- TCS Launches Quartz™ Smart Solution to Help Financial Institutions Offer Cryptocurrency Trading
- TCS Launches QuartzTM DevKit: Helps Enterprises Build Blockchain Apps 40% Faster
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain
- TCS Successfully Tests Blockchain-based Trade Settlements for Canadian Depository
- TCS’ Quartz Blockchain Solution powers Landmark Cross-Border Data Exchange in Africa