Companies looking to accelerate digital transformation, with the rapid adoption of new-age technologies such as IoT, big data and cloud, face countless integration challenges. These roadblocks can be traced to legacy middleware, multi-cloud environments, and lack of standardization across functions and business units. Moreover, integrating incumbent applications with cloud- or web-based services can often prove to be a costly and effort-intensive exercise.
, modernizing middleware portfolio. The offering broadly encompasses support in three areas:
- Business use case: Select the optimal mix of products, solutions, accelerators and architecture to identify and build a business use case
- Integration platform: Drive enterprise-wise adoption of next-generation integration solutions
- Operational models: Optimize delivery management, augment governance of integration follows, and boost co-selling of digital integration offerings
BEIS encompasses a robust API marketplace, an automation-driven API factors, cloud-based B2B integration platforms, and an event-centric framework for smart business operations.
- Ecosystem integration powered by modern digital integration platforms
- Enhance business agility and respond to changes in business environment more effectively
- Create new services and products for new customer segments and geographies
- Seamless integration across business functions and processes with faster time-to-market
- Deliver superior user experience by ensuring high IT performance and responsiveness
- Drive API monetization to unlock non-traditional revenue-generating opportunities
- Onboard and engage partners, vendors, employees, and customers quickly and efficiently