Business Executives Talk Cyber
CTO K Ananth Krishnan was a panelist at the recently concluded Cyber week held on June 21, 2016 at the Smolarz Auditorium at Tel Aviv University. The panel titled “Business Executives Talk Cyber” discussed some significant issues related to cyber security.
Some key areas of discussion included:
- Estimating enterprise level/ industry level losses as a result of cyber-attacks
- Total cybersecurity budget for an organization and/or as an industry. Budget variation in the next 5 years
- Cyber insurance premiums
- Cyber risks - management point of view
- The human factor in cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity solution
- Cyber innovation
- Upcoming greenfield cybersecurity segments.
The panel also addressed Israeli cybersecurity startups in the audience and discussed challenges and solutions.
The panel was moderated by Yoav Andrew Leitersdorf, Managing Partner, YL Ventures.
Watch Video (from 7.10 mins)