Believe. Disrupt. Lead the future of innovation.
Inviting registrations for TCS MBA Hiring
21st November 2021 onwards
To be announced post test results
About TCS MBA Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
TCS’ Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23. The path to build a strong foundation to a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020,2021 & 2022 for permitted specializations only.
Our shared belief is that we can transform our global businesses for the better, with our innovative solutions. Every day, half a million of us strive to make a meaningful difference to our customers and communities. We look forward to achieving a lot more, with your passion and energy!
TCS MBA Hiring tests will commence from 21st November 2021 onwards. The test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
Here's how you can apply
Step 1. Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org| Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111
Which of these factors about TCS excites you the most?