Build a future you believe in with #TheBigMove
Inviting 2020, 2021 and 2022 Arts, Commerce and Science graduates to apply for TCS BPS Hiring
To be announced soon
To be announced soon
About TCS BPS Hiring for 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) graduates
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YOP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units - Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2020, 2021, 2022
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: email@example.com | Helpdesk number: 022-67784065
What encouraged you to apply for TCS BPS Hiring?