TCS Off Campus Hiring for engineering graduates
Registration Closed - Apply to drive by 5th March '21!
REGISTRATION END DATE
APPLY FOR DRIVE ON TCS NEXTSTEP PORTAL
5th MARCH 2021
10th March 2021
To be announced post test results
About TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021
TCS Off Campus Hiring is exclusively for B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing - 2019 and 2020.
This hiring is your gateway to a hub of fulfilling career in emerging and trending technologies with a global IT leader. TCS is your ideal launchpad to a soaring career that catalyses the growth and transformation journey.
TCS Off Campus Hiring Application Process
The application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2019 and 2020 comprises of below mandatory steps.
Step 1: NQT Registration – Registration is mandatory on TCS National Qualifier Test for the TCS Off Campus Hiring.
Registration Link - https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration
Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Option A) If you do not have CT/DT reference ID, please click on “Register Now”, choose “IT”, proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Option B) If you already have a CT/DT reference ID then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Update your NQT Registration Number obtained in Step 1 and click on Apply. In the "Track Your Application" tab, the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”.
- Upon clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you need to be available for joining by March 2021 / April 2021
- You must have all your academic documents readily available (marksheets and provisional/degree certificates)
- In case you have a work experience:
- A) You must provide experience related documents (experience Letter / release letter/ documents where Date of Joining and Date of Release is clearly mentioned) at the time of interview for all the previous organizations.
- B) For the current organization you should be able to produce valid proof of work (Appointment Letter/ Joining Letter/ Last 3 months salary slips) during the interview.
- C) On clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you must provide Release Letter and Experience certificate from your last organization at the time of joining TCS.
- Your candidature for TCS Off Campus Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT)
For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org; Help Line No - 18002093111 Toll-Free
Beware of Fake Offers
Recognize It | Validate It | Stop It
Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
1. Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
2. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
3. Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Off Campus Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf.