Insurance firms have complex IT infrastructures which are further complicated by the use of multiple legacy systems, making it increasingly challenging to deliver a seamless customer experience across multiple channels. Insurance firms have also maintained separate tools and teams dedicated to designing and creating content, as well as processing for online and offline conversation. A lack of integration affects the omnichannel journey of the customer and hinders improvement.
TCS CJaaS is a real-time customer engagement solution designed to create, monitor, and deliver profile-based customer journeys. The solution maintains customer engagement communication across all digital and physical channels from a centralized hub that drives the call to action for user behavior and customer attribution details. Key capabilities of the solution include:
- Add dimensions to the service with personalization and contextualization.
- Engage meaningfully by capturing customer information and leveraging customer insights to influence and drive action.
- Add dynamic elements to complex communication to make it simpler and easier for policyholders to sift through important information.
- Deliver the human touch by letting prospective buyers open a new account online or through a mobile device but finishing the process in a branch or on the phone with a contact center representative.
- Streamlined quotes along with the account opening and on-boarding processes
- Automation of digital forms and claims communication
- Reduced customer friction with a proactive recommendation of policy offers and provisions
- Enhanced employee experience for delivery of measured results
- Improved customer engagement with interactive content on web and mobile app
- Enablement of billing and statements via email, SMS, and native app push notifications
- COINTM ecosystem allows access to more than 500 fintech players
- Partnerships and alliances with more than 1,000 ecosystem partners
- Domain expertise gained over the course of partnering with over 154 BFSI customers in more than 3,000 business processes
- A practitioner’s view to understanding the end customer’s perspective
- End-to-end capabilities of platform, service, technology service delivery with rich consulting
- Outcome-engagement model for service leadership to use profile-based subscription
- Platform-agnostic service along with platform bundled service