Organizations are looking to tap into Azure iPaas to address their customers’ changing needs in a dynamic business environment. However, service-oriented, legacy enterprise service bus and middleware platforms are unsuitable for cloud-native application development. These platforms are difficult to update or scale, and focus on transport protocols-based integration instead of API integration. This adds to investment costs and lengthens development cycles.
TCS Application Integration Services on Microsoft Azure helps organizations migrate or modernize their existing on-premise application integration platforms to Azure iPaas. Integrated with services such as Azure’s Logic Applications, Service Bus, API Management, and Event Grid, TCS’ offering helps in efficient migration, modernization and automated deployment, and configuration management. It offers the following features:
- Migration assessment: Identify middleware interfaces and integration patterns to migrate to Azure iPaas without compromising on security.
- DevOps implementation: Ensure faster-time-to-market through pre-built Azure Resource Manager templates for automated deployment on Azure.
- Real-time monitoring: Monitor the cloud and hybrid integration environments to detect anomalies and provide a resolution.
- Message-tracking solution: Leverage the correlation-based tracking solution for post-production support.
With TCS Application Integration Services on Microsoft Azure, organizations can enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved scalability via Azure iPaas platform as per customer requirements
- Rules-driven assessment framework to plan the adoption of Azure iPaas and calculate the associated costs
- End-to-end, real-time monitoring to ensure faster resolution of issues
- Reference-driven and standardized interface development through register of best practices for Azure iPaas services development