With the globalization of organizations, businesses have started outsourcing more non-core operations. In fact, the very definition of core processes that could be outsourced has changed. The journey from business process services to business outcome services includes six phases:
- Phase 1: Outsourcing for cost arbitrage and faster TAT
- Phase 2: Reducing FTEs year-on-year
- Phase 3: Ensuring process effectiveness
- Phase 4: Redesigning underlying business applications
- Phase 5: Improving the infrastructure
- Phase 6: Transforming the service provider for outcome-focused services
The transition from business process centricity to business outcome demands a seamless connection of ground-level infrastructure metrics with process-level operational metrics to build key business metrics to achieve strategic goals. The chaining of measurement metrics requires a thorough understanding of the cause and effect to ensure a consistent outcome across all layers.
Click on the button to read the entire article.
Click on the contact icon to talk to our subject matter experts.