The telecommunications industry is struggling with high market penetration, limited network capacity, net neutrality regulation, and severe competition from OTT business models.
As a result, Communications Service Providers (CSPs) in the:
- Consumer segment are losing out on market share due to price wars.
- Enterprise segment are changing their business model from CSP to Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solution provider due to low profit margins.
with a focus in:
- Fulfillment: service orchestration, provisioning & activation, inventory management, and synchronization & discovery
- Assurance: service quality, fault and performance management, and trouble ticket
- Billing: CRM, POS, billing, rating, self-care, and product catalog
Here is how we help:
- Business: we focus on product and process simplification through e2e system integration and transformation, and business process design and consulting.
- Technology: we focus on digital transformation and automation through application cloud migration, legacy modernization and nonlinear applications and strategic support, APIfication and COTS implementation.
- Operational Efficiency: we focus on reducing costs through revenue assurance and fraud management, and application consolidation.
- Consolidate systems for service providers to improve efficiency
- Transform network environments without disrupting customer’s services or experience
- Simplify and speed up the introduction of new services and technologies
- Detect and resolve customer problems faster
- Maximize return on investment
- Reduce operational costs
- Manage complex products and services
- Enable faster time to market