Traditional architecture-based applications tend to have long development lifecycles, are difficult to migrate across environments, and lack maintenance support. Close integration of applications and their dependencies in underlying hardware limit their ability to scale servers or architecture on demand. There is an increasing need to quickly deploy innovative solutions for application modernization and cloud native development with microservices. Faster software release, portability between hybrid and multi-cloud environments are key for enterprises to meet market demands.
, reducing application delivery cycle times and improving business agility. The CaaS platform is:
- Powered by Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, and Docker
- Helps accelerate go-to-market, simplify IT maintenance and transformation by providing easy-to-use, end-to-end managed container-as-a-service
Reduces IT costs, while enabling the agility needed to quickly develop modular code. Allows enterprises to manage and deploy containers, applications, and clusters through container-based virtualization.
With TCS CaaS, enterprises can gain the following benefits:
- Flexible pay-per-use pricing model
- Leverage client's existing investments with a ’bring your own license’ (BYOL) option
- Accelerate go-to-market by speeding up application development
- Achieve greater efficiency and increased portability
- Save time by deploying, patching, or scaling applications more rapidly, including automated rollouts and roll-backs