TCS BaNCS was a sponsor/partner at CorpActions 2021 – Europe’s leading event for the Corporate Actions and Asset Servicing community.
Date: November 4th, 2021
The virtual event hosted discussions and dialogues based on leading regulatory, headline issues and change aspects around corporate actions and asset servicing from renowned subject-matter experts.
TCS BaNCS was part of a panel session centered on the theme ‘Regulatory and Standards Review and Update’ and focused on the following:
- ECB developments pertaining to Corporate Actions
- CEG taking responsibility for SRD2 shareholder identification standards
- CEG's compliance assessment exercise (viz three sets of European market standards, Market Standards for Corporate Actions Processing, the T2S Corporate Actions Standards, SRD2 shareholder identification standards).
- ECB’s CMH-TF SCoRE corporate action standards, expected revised version
- James Cunningham, Senior Advisor / Public Policy, The Bank of New York Mellon
- Juliette Kennel, Head of Standards, SWIFT
- Giles Elliott, Global Head, Business Development, Capital Markets, TCS BaNCS
This year the event was offered both a live virtual event and thereafter 'on demand', with an opportunity to rewatch or catch up with sessions that interested you.
TCS BaNCS' Capital Markets Solutions
- TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions is an automated end-to-end processing solution, deployed at more than 40 clients worldwide. It supports different business lines, including Custody, Brokerage, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Retail and Private Banking.
- TCS BaNCS for Custody is a SWIFT Ready, highly scalable processing infrastructure with multi-currency, multi-entity, 24x7 processing capabilities. The solution manages high volumes of local as well as cross-border trades apart from the increased diversity and complexity of financial instruments.
Gain Insights from our Customer Successes
- Single data model enables APIs combining Securities Processing and Corporate Actions for Standard Chartered Bank.
- TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions helps Mizuho minimize manual efforts and optimize TCO.
- Learn how TCS BaNCS powered Societe Generale Securities Services’ transformation of a pan-European custody platform.
- TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions helps Colonial First State streamline and de-risk operations.