Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Time: 8.00 - 9.30 AM ET/ 5.30 - 7.00 PM IST
Literacy is crucial for overcoming poverty and contributing to upward social and economic advancement. Yet, despite years of investments, illiteracy continues to be a core impediment to inclusion of individuals on the margins of society, particularly women.
This Digital Empowers virtual session will explore:
- The role of literacy as a catalyst for creating transformational social impact and disrupting intergenerational cycles of poverty
- The impact of illiteracy on businesses and their role in overcoming illiteracy
- How digital technologies can be leveraged to expand access to literacy and improve learning outcomes
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on literacy outcomes for youth and adults
- How national literacy policies and strategies can be improved to provide enhanced support for educators for adult literacy
- How we can ensure that our youth do not grow up to be unlettered adults?
Please join us for this exciting event by registering on the form.
If you experience any issues with registering for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org