BFSI enterprises are striving to transform their customer service capabilities, upgrading from legacy contact center models relying primarily on voice. This will help financial services firms lower call volumes, thereby reducing service costs. Firms also need to take note of the increasing demand for self-serve options, which may become the preferred medium of interaction in the near future. There is however a disconnect between the high-performance, fully-digitalized service ecosystem as expected by customers, and the systems currently in place. BFSI firms therefore need a range of solutions to drive digital transformation and automate service scenarios right from origination to sales and collections.
TCS’ data-driven, automation-led Customer Experience Management suite helps you rethink customer interactions across key service areas, incorporating self-service modules to reduce workloads and data analytics to drive predictive decision-making.
- Digital-led self-service offerings: Leverage web-based interfaces, social media, and mobility features to compliment traditional voice channels and build an omnichannel contact center.
- Collections services: Deploy analytics-driven credit operations to deliver exceptional CX across all stages of delinquency, setting customized business rules such as ‘skip trace’ for non-contactable customers.
- Analytics-based operations optimization: Resolve issues and conduct root cause analysis, as well as identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Digital quality check: Maintain quality and compliance through a checklist-driven platform, fueled by real-time data.
With over two decades of experience in managing contact centers for global enterprises, TCS is uniquely positioned to deliver new-age solutions for the modern financial services sector. Key benefits delivered:
- Superlative brand experience, replacing outmoded contact channels with a holistic approach
- Cost reduction by predicting delinquency instances and enabling new channels for collection
- Workforce optimization through TCS’ workforce management and contact center solutions