Growth has stalled in the life insurance, annuities and pensions businesses. Traditional strategies no longer allow these firms to compete effectively in a digital world.
High fixed operating costs, stringent regulations, legacy systems, and looming tech deficits have increased operational risks and constrained companies' abilities to innovate and create value for their end customers. To bring new personalized products to market and deliver omni-channel services, life, annuities and pension firms need a platform that drives digital transformation, enabling them to become truly Business 4.0™ enterprises.
TCS BFSI Platform for Life and Pensions is a digital operating model – a variable-cost utility model with outcomes-driven, end-to-end digital service delivery focusing on customer experience.
- Three elements – Digital, Peripheral, Core – work together to support the customer lifecycle and drive enterprise agility
- Powered by TCS BaNCS™ at the core
- Contextualized digital channel capabilities, strong contact center and operations solutions, data and analytics engine, documents engine, enterprise applications, and pre-defined industry integrations
- Spans closed or open book businesses, or a combination
- Provided as a service with transaction-based pricing – Two cloud-based delivery modes: Platform-as–a-Service and Business Process-as-a-Service
- Strong omni-channel capabilities to transform life, annuities and pensions businesses into customer-centric models
Proven methodology – TCS enjoys unmatched success in driving transformation and innovation for global enterprises across industries.
Scope and scale – Successful track record of digital transformation and conversions, with more than 35 million policies from multiple companies already under administration.
Industry investments – Operation of TCS BFSI Platform for Life & Pensions is supported by TCS North America Insurance Hub, operating out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.