The largest technology conference for the insurance industry, Dig|In 2017 at the Hilton Austin, Texas, US from May 10 to 12, will offer insights into disruption in insurance. The event offers unparalleled opportunities for interaction with visionary leaders who have used innovations to unleash digitization.
TCS is an Industry Innovation Luncheon Session sponsor at the Dig|In 2017: The Digital Future of Insurance. We will hold a panel discussion on Transforming Insurance with Artificial Intelligence.
Katherine Burger – Practice Leader, Insurance, TCS will moderate the panel discussion.
The other panelists are:
- Arunashish Majumdar - Head of Innovation, Insurance, TCS
- Clayton Ching - Global Head of Product Management, iGNIOTM , TCS
- Jeff Goldberg- SVP, Research and Consulting, Novarica
May 11, 2017 | 12:15 - 1:00 PM CDT | Room Number: 616A
Join us at the venue to:
- Find out why insurers must:
- Go beyond automation to derive insights and drive smart decisions by implementing enterprise cognitive automation
- Improve speed and efficiency of operations for a positive impact on infrastructure and the business
- Learn how ignioTM enterprise cognitive automation technology leverages AI to enhance operations and performance by mitigating risk, and speeding up modelling and analysis for process changes
Visit us at Booth No. 09 and meet our business leaders to gain unique insights to digitally transform your insurance operations.
To schedule a meeting, contact