TCS is a key partner of TM Forum’s Digital Transformation World Series 2021. Along with interesting catalyst sessions helmed by industry experts, TCS will also host a digital leadership round table on the topic ‘Shaping Ecosystems for the Experience Economy’, on October 20, 2021. Hear from global communications service providers on how they leveraged partner ecosystems for the experience economy to achieve leadership in the digital age.
Digital Leadership Summit:
Shaping Ecosystems for Experience Economy
Future Forward: Building Business Ecosystems in the Experience Economy
• Understand how CSPs can prepare for ecosystem-oriented transformation, with guaranteed RoI.
• Learn how CSPs can ride the next wave of growth.
• Discover how CSPs can shape purpose-driven ecosystems around quality connectivity.
Speaker: Sankaranarayanan (Shanky) Viswanathan, Vice President, CTO and Global Head – Industry Advisory Group; Communications, Media and Information Services, Tata Consultancy Services
Looking Glass: Transforming the ‘Concept to Market’ value chain in the experience economy
• Understand why real-time decision-making, execution and refinement, along with risk-free business experimentation, will be key for CSPs’ future success.
• Learn how AI capabilities are enabling decision-makers to predict, analyze and understand the full import of their decisions.
• Hear perspectives from industry leaders on how they actively foster a culture of experimentation to make their ideas and concepts a reality.
Narendran Sivakumar, Global Lead – Artificial Intelligence/Data Science Advisory, Tata Consultancy Services
Javier Melguizo Jiménez, Data Architecture chapter lead, Vodafone
Pankaj Arora, VP and Head of Engineering - Postpaid and Broadband, Airtel
Afizulazha Abdullah, Chief Operations Officer (Technology), Celcom Axiata Berhad
Sarah Anderson, Executive - Group Owner - Edge + Cloud, Telstra
Niren Moharir, Principal Consultant and Head of TCS HOBSTM, Tata Consultancy Services
Art of Possible: Shaping the Future of CSP Businesses with a Multiverse of Partners
• Understand how partnerships will be key to enabling CSPs’ ability to visualize the art of the possible.
• Be introduced to TCS PACETM Amsterdam and our collaborative co-innovation ecosystem.
• Hear from our distinguished panel on how they are reaping the benefits of taking their business ‘Beyond connectivity’.
Carol Wilson, VP & Industry Head – Communications, Media & Information Services, Europe & UK, Tata Consultancy Services
Janne Holli, Chief Information Officer, Telia Finland
Chris Bramley, Chief Technology Officer, TV & Broadband, BT
Antony (Tony) Kagoo, Head of Innovation – Communications, Media & Information Services UK & EU, Tata Consultancy Services
- Rakesh George, Communications Lead – Communications, Media and Information Services, UK & EU, Tata Consultancy Services
Cross-industry marketplace for CSP collaboration Phase 3: https://lnkd.in/g7AnEEem
Collaborative partner on-boarding - Phase II: https://bit.ly/2W1DXAa
Unified MEF/TMF compatible API interoperability: https://myaccount.tmforum.org/networks/21-0-216/index.html
Zero touch operations (ZTO): https://myaccount.tmforum.org/networks/3235/index.html
- Telco data space: https://myaccount.tmforum.org/networks/21-0-223/index.html