Organizations across industries are increasingly leveraging cloud to support new business models, reimagine industry value chains, and create a purpose-led ecosystem. Cloud adoption opens opportunities to increase efficiency, flexibility, resilience, as well as to foster innovation. Cloud is the new ERP™ and it forms the core of an enterprise’s innovation ecosystem.
TCS and AWS have been partnering for over a decade to deliver complex SAP cloud transformation for global customers. TCS’ SAP cloud services enable organizations to build a strong next generation digital foundation across public and private clouds and enable business value creation by harnessing the potential of digitalization.
We invite you to join TCS’ Digital Forum on ‘Building a future ready SAP Digital Platform on AWS’ to gain insights on latest cloud adoption trends, transformation experiences from a pioneer and the latest product offerings.
Date: 17 June 2021
Time: 9:00am EST / 2:30pm CET/ 6:30PM IST
- Welcome & Keynote address
- Delivering exponential customer value with SAP on AWS
- Building an SAP Subscription Billing platform on AWS – A Pioneer’s experience
- Panel discussion on ‘Delivering business value with SAP transformation on AWS’
- Building a future ready SAP Digital Platform on AWS – A practitioner’s perspective
- Q&A and wrap-up
- Prashant Shirgur, Global Head, SAP Practice, TCS
- Jim Klein, Head of Global Partners, AWS
- Krishna Polineni, Delivery Program Manager, Thomson Reuters
- Aditya Nagarajan, Head, AWS Strategy and Operations, TCS
- Shyam Kumar Suresh, Global Head, SAP Cloud Practice, TCS