Enterprises across the globe are trying to stand out in a competitive environment, scaling functionalities, introducing new offerings, and continually improving profitability. However, traditional digital environments based on on-premise infrastructure and monolithic software stacks make this extremely difficult. Enterprises, looking to make their front, middle, and back-office systems efficient and future-ready, often struggle to identify the best-fit transformation plan, unable to prioritize functional modules and plan the way forward.
Faced with scalability and infrastructural dependency issues, enterprises require a solution that allows them to innovate, rapidly grow into new markets, gain flexibility to meet changing conditions and streamline business processes.This pathway is configured as per individualized needs, powered by TCS’s Oracle cloud elite partnership.
TCS' Enterprise Cloud Software Migration Services is designed to maximize enterprise value realization in three strategic steps:
- Front office transformation - customer-facing functions such as marketing, sales and customer service
- Back office modernization - via Oracle’s software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)
- Middle office innovation - product launches, new services/offerings introduction, strategy formulation, and supplier management
- Accelerated enterprise journey to Oracle cloud
- Seamless integration with hybrid/cloud-to-cloud/cloud-to-on-premise systems
- Increased agility by rapidly responding to business flux
- Simplified digital transformation for new locations/opportunities
- Intelligent processes through automation and data-driven decision making