Today enterprises are increasingly focusing on full procure to pay transformation. Innovation, ease of use, configurability, flexibility and agility are among the key drivers. Some of the key trends include - customer focused procurement, smart automation, supplier risk and performance monitoring, self-service, and prescriptive business intelligence (BI).
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) will host a webinar 'ePurchasing Vision 2020: Greater Value - Better Experience!' featuring Forrester; providing insights on some of the trends in procurement. The webinar (hosted on October 12, 2017 between 12-1 PM EST) will help you discover innovative ways to shape your ePurchasing vision.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How customer led use cases can replace cost centric siloed approach?
- How smart automation with cognitive learning can drive better control of spend?
- Why supplier risk & performance management needs to be at the center of purchasing functions?
- How self-service is redefining the purchasing experience for requestors, buyers and suppliers alike?
- Why generic business intelligence (BI) needs to be replaced by prescriptive BI?
Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research