TCS hosted a webinar 'ePurchasing Vision 2020: Greater Value - Better Experience!' featuring Forrester; providing insights on some of the trends in procurement.
The webinar, (hosted on October 12, 2017) by guest speaker Duncan Jones Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, focused on how organizations can shape their ePurchasing vision for competitive advantage.
For instance, did you know that:
- Managers fully check less than 10% of the approvals, and apply personal rules to filter out those that look OK
- From 2015 to 2017, there has been 15% rise in people who want to, and are able to, self-serve
The webinar focused on the following questions:
- How customer led use cases can replace cost centric siloed approach?
- How smart automation with cognitive learning can drive better control of spend?
- Why supplier risk & performance management needs to be at the center of purchasing functions?
- How self-service is redefining the purchasing experience for requestors, buyers and suppliers alike?
- Why generic business intelligence (BI) needs to be replaced by prescriptive BI?
To get detailed insights from the webinar ePurchasing Vision 2020: Greater Value – Better Experience, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org