TCS BaNCS Dialogues in Insurance
The pandemic has brought unexpected challenges to the insurance industry worldwide and has accelerated the need for digital solutions. Use of AI, ML and analytics has significantly increased the need to streamline underwriting, claims and process data more efficiently and accurately. Insurers' are leveraging new technologies to offer personalized experiences to customers and identify new revenue sources.
TCS BaNCS hosted a session – TCS BaNCS Dialogues, where stalwarts from the industry discussed:
- How digital and new gen technologies like cloud, microservices, AI/ML and analytics are transforming insurers roadmaps?
- How are insurers' leveraging big volumes of data for business intelligence?
- How are insurers' leveraging insurtechs to provide cost-effective products and services to retain customers?
- How is AI/ML in life and pensions evolving?
- What are the technology innovations that insurers' are betting on to implement true digital?
- What are the key challenges faced in providing omni-channel experiences to suit individual customer needs?
- Anubhav Rajput, CIO, Head Digital and Operations, Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Ashish Chand, Vice President and Head of IT Asia, Sun Life
- Sourabh Chatterjee, President, Head - Technology, Digital Sales, Travel at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Ltd
- Debarati Mukhopadhyay, TCS BaNCS for Insurance, Product Head, TCS Financial Solutions (TCS BaNCS)
Moderator: Ajay Wadkar, Regional Director, APAC, TCS Financial Solutions (TCS BaNCS)