TCS is a Platinum sponsor of the Nutanix Global .NEXT Digital Experience – the first ever annual .NEXT Conference in virtual format, which will be held from September 8 to 11, 2020.
.NEXT is a one-stop source for information, education and inspiration on the latest IT technologies and trends—including hyperconvergence, hybrid clouds, DevOps, automation, security, and more. The event brings together visionaries, developers, and IT leaders from around the globe to share the latest in enterprise data center and cloud technologies.
TCS, a leader in the private and public cloud and hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) ecosystem, believes that tech resiliency is the most important factor to maintain business excellence in the foreseeable future.
- Raman Venkatraman, VP & Global Head – HiTech & Professional Services Business Unit at TCS further delves into how companies can build resilience and how investing digital infrastructure is key to weathering future ups and downs.
- TCS urges its clients and partners to treat the post-pandemic era as an opportunity to innovate, compete, and lead. In this podcast, Raman sees the work from home model as a long-term trend and talks about TCS’ investments for its own workforce as well as its services to client companies.
At the .NEXT Digital Experience, you can:
- Hear technology trends: This is your one-stop source for information, education, and inspiration on the latest IT technologies and trends—including hyperconvergence, hybrid clouds, DevOps, automation, security, and more.
- Network with peers: Join thousands of IT pros virtually. and explore technical breakout sessions and keynote presentations with exciting special guests.
- Access education: Elevate your career with the knowledge you’ll get from the .NEXT education courses, training, and certification opportunities.
- Test Drive Live: Take a lap in the .NEXT Test Drive Live to accelerate your understanding of key Nutanix products and features. Our hands-on, interactive lab environment will let you explore AHV, Prism, Era, Karbon, Calm, and much more.
- Enjoy Partner Exclusive Sessions: Attend the digital Partner Xchange on September 10 to experience discussions designed especially for our partner community.