iBestuur Congres 2021 brings together industry experts and decision makers from government bodies across the globe to discuss the emerging trends and challenges in the public service sector. The event offers an ideal opportunity for administrators – public and private – from across governments, academics, and technology to deliberate on the present and future of e-governance, why it matters, how to work with it in an enterprise, and more.
The iBestuur Congres is an initiative of the Association of Dutch Municipalities, the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate, the Ministry of Justice and Security and Interprovincial Consultation.
The theme for this year’s event is digital transformation of the government and the realization of a sustainable relationship with society. The event is expected to host around 50 sessions with hundreds of speakers presenting their views on a variety of topics, including responsible data use, data strategy and digital leadership, and building a digitally inclusive society.
TCS at iBestuur Congres 2021
As a sponsor of the event, TCS will be hosting a breakout session on how the public sector can optimally use the cloud, covering the following aspects:
- Organizational aspects that an organization must have in order
- Knowledge and competencies that need to be worked on within an organization
- The most important aspects to consider with regard to security and data protection (GDPR)
- The different pricing models to consider
- Managing a multi-cloud or hybrid cloud environment