IDC Vendor Profile: TCS, More Than a Trusted IT Services Provider — A Perspective on Its Enterprise Security and Risk Management Practices
Few excerpts from the report –
- TCS offers security services based on its core capabilities — consulting, managed services, and systems integration across its ESRM portfolio.
- The security portfolio of TCS has been growing over the last 18 years and now services more than 150 customers globally and drives over US$300 million (FY15) in revenue. TCS manages 34 dedicated global security operation centers (SOCs) and 5 security centers of excellence (COEs).
- TCS provides a structured cyber-resilience framework to guide clients through their varying cyber security posture and is able to offer a full suite of services across protect, detect, respond, and recover functions. TCS has taken a consulting-led approach for its comprehensive security services portfolio.
- TCS is building its thought leadership by creating a broader online community, Cyber Security Community.
- Associations, alliances with academia, and partnerships with leading security solutions vendors constitute the focal point of TCS' strategy to provide integrated security services and always remain updated.