IDC Vendor Profile: TCS, More Than a Trusted IT Services Provider — A Perspective on Its Enterprise Security and Risk Management Practices
Few excerpts from the report –
- TCS offers security services based on its core capabilities — consulting, managed services, and systems integration across its ESRM portfolio.
- The security portfolio of TCS has been growing over the last 18 years and now services more than 150 customers globally and drives over US$300 million (FY15) in revenue. TCS manages 34 dedicated global security operation centers (SOCs) and 5 security centers of excellence (COEs).
- TCS provides a structured cyber-resilience framework to guide clients through their varying cyber security posture and is able to offer a full suite of services across protect, detect, respond, and recover functions. TCS has taken a consulting-led approach for its comprehensive security services portfolio.
- TCS is building its thought leadership by creating a broader online community, Cyber Security Community.
- Associations, alliances with academia, and partnerships with leading security solutions vendors constitute the focal point of TCS' strategy to provide integrated security services and always remain updated.
To view the full report,Click here