The 2019 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN) is organized by the International Neural Network Society (INNS) in cooperation with the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, and is the premier international meeting for researchers and other professionals in neural networks and related areas. It will feature invited plenary talks by world-renowned speakers in the areas of neural network theory and applications, computational neuroscience, robotics, and distributed intelligence.
TCS is proud to be a Gold Sponsor for this event. Dr. Lovekesh Vig, Head of Deep Learning and AI, TCS Research will be addressing the student participants at the conference on July 16.
TCS Researchers will also be presenting the following papers at the conference:
1. Lifting 2d Human Pose to 3d : A Weakly Supervised Approach, IJCNN 2019, by Brojeshwar Bhowmick, Kavya Gupta, Sanjana Sinha, Sandika Biswas.
2. DyReg-FResNet: Unsupervised Feature Space Amplified Dynamic Regularized Residual Network for Time Series Classification, IJCNN 2019, by Arijit Ukil, Arpan Pal, Soma Bandyopadhyay.
3. Deep Capsule Network based Automatic Batch Code Identification Pipeline for a Real-life Industrial Application BY Chandan Kumar Singh, Vivek Kumar Gangwar, Harsh Vardhan Singh, Karan Narain, Anima Majumder, and Swagat Kumar by Saurabh Srivastava, Puneet Agarwal, Gautam Shroff, Lovekesh Vig.
5. ChartNet: Visual Reasoning over Statistical Charts using MAC-Networks by Monika Sharma, Shikha Gupta, Arindam Chowdhury and Lovekesh Vig.
6. ConvTimeNet: A Pre-trained Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Time Series Classification by Kathan Kashiparekh, Jyoti Narwariya, Pankaj Malhotra, Lovekesh Vig, Gautam Shroff.