Today’s workforce expects seamless IT fixes without logging tickets or following up with IT teams. This calls for an intelligent system, which combines the right hardware and services to enable productivity improvement, business expansion, and growth.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a global systems integrator (GSI) partner for Hewlett Packard Inc. (HP), has had a long-standing alliance with HP since the 1980s. TCS and HP now aim to combine their strengths in digital workplace solutions to help enterprises build new collaboration methods to accelerate business growth.
TCS’ Intuitive Device Management simplifies new age workforce collaboration and engagement challenges by managing a diverse assortment of desktops, workstations and mobile devices. TCS and HP jointly offer this transformational digital workspace solution that boosts employee productivity and IT efficiency delivered through device as a service. It creates a uniform and modular approach to workplace services and devices, through which end-user experience is enhanced. With real-time analytics, insights, and proactive management, enterprises can optimize assets and resources, along with multi-type, multi-OS device management capabilities. It also enables the monitoring and diagnosis of device health in real time, and implements fixes for a reliable, consistent computing experience.
Its key features include:
- Self-healing: Enables fully automated, real-time resolution of tickets
- User-driven self help: Allows users to fix issues using virtual assistants and bots
- IT consumption analyzer: Enables visibility -- from application crash, to hard resets and high CPU/memory consumption
- Transformation analytics: Conducts dynamic assessment of hardware and software to suggest best user quality services
- Enterprise mobility: Enables one-click ticketing and tracking, along with location-aware calls to the nearest help desk, video calls for interactive support, natural language assistants and self-help videos
- Single app window supports multi-channel IT support
- Self-healing feature improves productivity by drastically reducing the number of IT incidents
- IT consumption analyzer runs deep diagnosis to plan digital resource utilization
- Biometric and location-based authentication manages critical security processes and protects end-user devices
- End-to-end support for change management to create a scalable workplace solution