Manufacturing Journal Of Innovation & Transformation
New Product Innovation in the Digital World
TCS’ Journal of Innovation and Transformation (JIT) is our flagship Thought Leadership artifact where in seasoned industry practioners from TCS bring powerful insights and open up the windows for a wave of creative ideas in the new world of manufacturing. In the previous editions of JIT, we have focused on key themes such as customer experience, digital disruptions, digital forces in automotive industry etc.
The theme of the latest edition is “New Product Innovation in the Digital World” through which we explore how digitization has revolutionized new product development process, from product design and development to product improvement. A key highlight for this edition is a special article titled ‘Weaving the future with Digital thread’ – a TCS collaboration with our esteemed partner - CIMdata.
Through the Journal of Innovation and Transformation (JIT), we have highlighted on how digitization has been a game changer to define the myriad functionalities of a new product. The journal encompasses:
- An editorial capturing crux of Product Lifecycle Strategies by Anurag Jain, Global Practice Lead - New Product Innovation and Life Cycle Processes
- Guest article by CIMdata titled “Weaving the Future, with the Digital Thread”
- Whitepapers on :
- Go Simple to Go Digital : A Blueprint to Product and Part Simplification
- Configuration-driven BOM Management: Driving Agility in Global Manufacturing
- Reimagining Systems Engineering for Product Development in Digital, Sustainability Era
- Reducing Time to Market for Manufacturing Innovations through Social Product Development