Money 20/20 will bring together global leaders, new challengers, tech giants and start-ups to discuss new strategies and partnerships to shape the future of Fintechs.
TCS BaNCS is a sponsor at the Money 20/20 and our solution experts will be present at the booth no. C106 to connect and discuss how we have been collaborating with more than 400 banks and financial institutions worldwide to create intelligent, connected and stable ecosystems with our Digital First, Cloud First™ approach.
TCS BaNCS will be showcasing:
- Real-time Payments – Helps organizations offer a superior customer experience with its extensive proxy management features, configurable processing flows, and SLA management capabilities. The solution is built on an ISO20022 native data model and offers the flexibility to upgrade in case of any future changes in regulations
- The TCS BaNCS Global Banking Platform – An integrated solution comprising innovative and adaptive digital apps and a high processing engine supporting a wide range of products and services. The solution can be deployed across retail, private, Islamic banks, co-operatives, non-banking financial institutions, micro-lenders and credit unions
- TCS BaNCS Digital – An enterprise-wide solution suite that enables banks, credit unions and financial institutions to provide their customers the flexibility and convenience of managing their finances anywhere, anytime. The easily deployable and highly scalable solution caters to over 1,000 functional features in Retail Banking, Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) and Wealth Management domain
- TCS BaNCS Marketplace – A collaborative platform for financial institutions, technology solution providers and developers, giving them a place to work together in building innovative solutions. The marketplace brings together a variety of solutions and a wide range of APIs across banking, capital markets and insurance, all in a secure and trusted environment.
- Quartz – The Smart Ledgers™ – A startup incubated by TCS, and provides foundational technology, tools and business components for creating distributed ledger solutions across varied industries. Quartz redefines how organizations can collaborate in an increasingly connected world, and leverage their collective strengths using blockchain technology
Learn more on how TCS BaNCS has helped its customers achieve growth and transformation:
- Länsförsäkringar Bank, one of Sweden’s largest banks modernizes core banking and payments and support for open banking
- PostFinance was the first bank in Switzerland to adopt ISO 20022 standards for payments
- Zions Bancorporation unifies its lending operations on to a single platform for its affiliates brands
- Peoples State Bank consolidates its three different core platforms onto a unified core platform to support digital transformation
- Volt, Australia's first neobank, has partnered with TCS to power Volt 2.0, its next-generation Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform
- Israel’s first fully digital bank signed up with TCS and the Bank of Israel as the first customer for a Banking Service Bureau
- Emirates NBD, the Middle East’s leading financial services group successfully deployed a centralized international payments hub for multiple entities, running on TCS BaNCS for Payments
Gain more insights about Quartz:
- TCS Enhances Quartz™ to Enable More Secure Transactions across Crypto and Digital Assets
- TCS Launches Quartz™ for Markets to Help Exchanges and FIs Innovate with Tokenized Assets
- TCS Launches New Blockchain-based Digital Bank Guarantee Platform in Israel: Bank Hapoalim First to Sign Up
- TCS to Implement Quartz™ Smart Solution for Wallets and Rewards for UK Startup Zapaygo
- TCS Launches Quartz™ Smart Solution to Help Financial Institutions Offer Cryptocurrency Trading
- TCS Launches Quartz™ DevKit: Helps Enterprises Build Blockchain Apps 40% Faster
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain
- TCS Successfully Tests Blockchain-based Trade Settlements for Canadian Depository
- TCS’ Quartz Blockchain Solution powers Landmark Cross-Border Data Exchange in Africa
To schedule a meeting with our solution expert or to meet us at our booth no. C106, please write to email@example.com.